Monday, July 11, 2011

Trying to make progress?

I feel like everytime I read an article about our government they are trying to repeal some law that has already been passed.  Repeal energy standards, repeal the health care act, repeal clean air and water regulations, repeal environmental conservation laws, and repeal the endangered species act.  These are just some items of note I have seen lately.  Isn't our governement supposed to be fighting for progress not fighting to send us back to the stone ages.  It seems to me if our government stopped fighting over what has already been decided and looked forward to making new decisions and solving new problems.  I'm sorry if you didn't like what the solution was but let's move on with it at least for now and tackle a new problem.  Maybe we can revisit old issues at a more appropriate time.

No comments:

Post a Comment